CPR Lifesaver Course
This lifesaving saving course covers the important aspects of resuscitation – CPR and AED – for both adults and children
Also included is the management of a choking victim.
Course Duration: 3.5 hours
Participants who have completed this course will be able to:
- Recognise and manage a patient requiring recsusitation
- Apply CPR and deploy an AED as required
- Manage Choking patient
- Alert the emergency medical services
- Module 1: Patient Assessment & Scene Safety
- Module 2: CPR & AED for adults
- Module 3: CPR & AED for children
- Module 4: Choking for adults & children
- Module 5: Getting Help
Participants will be assessed throughout the course and on successful completion will receive a CPR Lifesaver certificate issued Access First Aid & Safety Ltd. Certificates are valid for two years from date of issue.